By Chris Corin,Terry Fiehn
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and knowing in their AQA breadth examine via specialist narrative, revolutionary talents improvement and bespoke essays from prime historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' knowing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the most important thoughts of switch, continuity, reason and outcome, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they develop throughout the course
- Improves scholars' abilities in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing through supplying transparent information and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in historical past via prolonged analyzing possibilities including specifically commissioned essays from working towards historians on correct debates
- Cements knowing of the wide concerns underpinning the interval with overviews of the main questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
Read Online or Download AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History) PDF
Similar russian history books
Within the spring and summer season of 1952, fifteen Soviet Jews, together with 5 well known Yiddish writers and poets, have been secretly attempted and convicted; a number of executions quickly within the basement of Moscow's Lubyanka criminal. The defendants have been falsely charged with treason and espionage due to their involvement within the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee, and thanks to their heartfelt reaction as Jews to Nazi atrocities on occupied Soviet territory.
This ebook is a serious research of the interplay among the Russian Church and society within the overdue nineteenth and early twentieth century. whereas different reviews exist that draw cognizance to the voices within the Church typified as liberal within the years best as much as the Revolution, this paintings introduces quite a lot of conservative opinion that both strove for religious renewal and the unfold of the Gospel.
Stalins Sowjetunion duldete keine Nomaden. Die im Land umherziehende Bevölkerung struggle weder politisch noch ökonomisch kontrollierbar. Staatliche Herrschaft ließ sich unter diesen Umständen kaum durchsetzen. So begannen die Bolschewiki Ende der 1920er Jahre mit der konsequenten Unterwerfung der multiethnischen Bevölkerung Kasachstans mittels Sesshaftmachung, Kollektivierung und Dekulakisierung.
Introduced out within the past due Seventies as a successor to the out of date Tu-126 airborne early caution airplane, the A-50 co-developed via the Il'yushin and Beriyev bureaux is among the best army variations within the box of IL-76 army shipping. Differing outwardly from the latter generally in having a standard “saucer” rotodome, the A-50 entered flight checking out in 1980; the recent Soviet AWACS entered provider 4 years later.
- A Prince in Prison - The Previous Lubavitcher Rebbe’s Account of His Incarceration in Stalinist Russia in 1927
- A Long Journey to Russia
- Intergroup Relations in States of the Former Soviet Union: The Perception of Russians (European Monographs in Social Psychology)
- The Decline of Imperial Russia: 1855-1914: Volume 12 (Routledge Library Editions: The Russian Revolution)
- Business in Post-Communist Russia: Privatisation and the Limits of Transformation (Routledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series)
- Struggle over Identity: The Official and the Alternative “Belarusianness” (Hors collection)
Additional info for AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History)
AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History) by Chris Corin,Terry Fiehn